- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Inverse Problems
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born on November 24, 1983, in Hyvinkää, Finland
- 2004: Master of Science and Technology, Department of Engineering Physics and Mathematics, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland (with distinction).
- 2010: Doctor of Science in Technology, Department of Mathematics and System Analysis, Aalto University, Finland (with distinction).
Former and current positions:
- 1/2004-11/2004: Research assistant, Institute of Mathematics, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- 1/2006-6/2006: Visiting scholar, RICAM, Austria
- 1/2006-9/2008: Scholarship student, the Emil Aaltonen Foundation, Finland
- 10/2008-9/2009: Graduate student, Graduate School of Inverse Problems, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- 10/2009-12/2011: RICAM
inverse problems, mathematical methods in adaptive optics, stochastics