- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Analysis of Partial Differential Equations
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born on March 23rd, 1969 in Wakefield, England
- 1991-1994 Undergraduate study in Mathematics at York University, England; P. B. Kennedy prize.
- 1994-1997 D.Phil in Mathematical Cosmology at the Mathematical Institute, Oxford
Former and Current Positions:
- 1998-2000 Postdoc in the Mathematical Relativity group, Max Planck Institut für Gravitationsphysik, Golm, Germany
- 2002-2004 Leverhulme Special Research Fellow in Modelling Bacterial Infections, Division of Theoretical Mechanics, University of Nottingham.
- 2006-02.2009 Junior Scientist in Analysis of PDEs at RICAM