- Personal Information
- RICAM Publications
Research Scientist Inverse Problems
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born in 1972, Romania
- 1991/1996: BSc. in Mathematics at "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi
- 1997: MSc. in Mathematics, "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi
- 2003: PhD. in Mathematics, University of Haifa, Israel
Former and Current Positions:
- 1996/1998: teaching assistant at "Al. I. Cuza" University of Iasi
- 1999/2003: research assistant, University of Haifa
- September-December 2003: Visiting scholar, Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), UCLA, USA
- March 2004-May 2008: Research Scientist in the group "Inverse Problems" at the Radon Institute (RICAM), Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Since June 2008: Senior postdoc (Elise Richter scholarship) at the Industrial Mathematics Institute, Johannes Kepler University, Linz.
- inverse problems, convex analysis, iterative methods for convex feasibility problems