Research Scientist Analysis of Partial Differential Equations
Short Curriculum Vitae
- born on December 23, 1970 in Alkmaar, the Netherlands; married, one son, one daughter
- 1995: M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics at University of Twente (the
- 2002: Ph.D. in Mathematics and Computer Science, Utrecht University (the
Former and Current Positions:
- 1996-1997 Software analist, consultant and advisor at ELTRA Parking Group, the Netherlands.
- 1997-2001 Ph.D. Student, Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 2001-2002 Research assistant, Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, University of Utrecht.
- 2002 Postdoc, Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, University
of Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 2003-2005 Assistant Research Professor, Image Group, Department of Innovation, IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 2005 Scientific Consultant, Wolfgang Pauli Institute, University of Vienna,
- 2005-2008 Research Scientist in the group "Analysis of Partial Differential Equations" at the RICAM. Left for TU Darmstadt (October 31st).
- Mathematical Aspects of Image and Shape Analysis: Scale Space, Catastrophe & Singularity Theory,
Deep Structure, Symmetry Sets, Medial Axis, PDE-Methods